Personal information we collect When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We Collect Device Information Using the Following Technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are short to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details ( for refund purposes), and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for the misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- For our day-to-day business purposes, such as establishing and managing your customer account, responding to your inquiries, providing products and services you request, processing and collecting payments, and providing customer support;
- With your consent, to provide information about our business and offer you our products or services and products and services of others that we believe you may find of interest;
- Communicate and manage your participation in special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and other offers or promotions;
- Allow you to interact with "Kingsmen Distribution Ltd." and our customers through our message boards, blogs, and social media;
- Evaluate and improve our business, including the development of new products and services and the analysis of the effectiveness of products, services and, this website and any other website that we may have and request your opinion through email communications, phone calls and/or focus groups;
- Tailor our offers to your interests and the way you interact with us;
- Perform data analysis, including market and consumer research, trend analysis, demographic analysis, and financial analysis; and
- Comply with legal recommendations, applicable legal requirements, and our policies and practices.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page here.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal here.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States. Data retention When you place an order through the site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Kingsmen Distribution Ltd.
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
51 Wingold Avenue, Toronto ON M6B 1P8, Canada